Sharing Space, Learning Together
We welcome enquiries about hiring our rooms:
Sanctuary with Gallery – Meeting Rooms - Classrooms - Hall & Kitchen
ROOM HIRE : For information about existing bookings and room availability, use our Contact form
or call 01865 201606 / 07775 772018
DOWNLOAD COVID-19 RISK ASSESSMENTS available from the church.
- Wesley Memorial is very easily accessible: Gloucester Green bus station is very close and the main railway station is a five- minute walk away.
- Situated in the very heart of Oxford, the church has a very prominent frontage on to New Inn Hall Street.
- A number of rooms are available for hire during the day and evening. See Room specifications.
- The church sanctuary is an excellent venue for concerts, plays and music rehearsals. With good acoustics, it is considered one of the best locations in Oxford. The sanctuary area can easily be adapted into a stage or concert hall.
- The church sanctuary seats approximately 350: the lower floor has flexible seating which can be arranged in many different ways, limited only by your imagination! Please treat the chairs gently.
- A dedicated three-phase power supply is available. Additional room accommodation is also available next to the sanctuary as a dressing room facility.
- Our ancillary building houses rooms ideal for meetings, exhibitions & displays, concerts, music rehearsals, dances, classes and tutorials, charitable events and fundraising, catering events, & children's parties.
- Please note that alcohol is not allowed anywhere on the premises. (Methodist Church rule)
- RAFFLES Small raffles are allowed provided that the value of the prizes does not exceed £50, and that there are NO cash prizes. No other forms of gambling are permitted.
- Hirers must sign to say that they have read the Church's Safeguarding Policy; and organisations must display their own Safeguarding Policy during the letting.
- Download the Terms and Conditions of Hiring here
For more information about hiring our church premises for your event, please contact the Church Manager or request a provisional booking using the form below.